Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Play List: April 21, 2009



"This Friday is the 2009 Jammy Awards; will Fear of Music pick up its first award ever? - probably not."
Pains of Being Pure at Heart – Everything with You (Pains of Being Pure at Heart)

Boris – Pink (Pink)
Oliver Schroer – Camino Overture (Camino)
Can – Moonshake (Future Days)
Fortunately, Everything Dies – Pong as a Sole Video Game Experience. It’s tragic! (Forunately, Everything Dies)

Bill Callahan – Jim Cain (Sometimes I Wish I Were an Eagle)
Bill Callahan – The Wind and the Dove (Sometimes I Wish I Were an Eagle)

Booker T. – Hey Ya (Potato Hole)
Edison – The Blue Bike (What Ships are Built For)
Joshua Redman – Ghost (Compass)
Mishi Donovan – My Stone (Storm Beauty)

The Foreign – Entropy (Elemental)
Nat King Cole feat. TV on the Radio –Nature Boy Re: Generations)
Montage – La symetrie Du Coeur (Hibernation)
Antlers – Kettering (Hospice)

Meat Puppets – Two Rivers (Up on the Sun)
The Handsome Family – Darling My Darling (Honeymoon)
Brother Ali – Good Lord (Truth is Here)
Finale – Motor Music (A Pipe Dream and a Promise)


Pomegranates – Beachcomber (Everybody, Come Outside!)

No comments:

Post a Comment