Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Playlist: Tuesday, February 10, 2009




RIP: Erick Lee Purkhiser aka Lux Interior of The Cramps, 1946-2008


The Zombies – Care of Cell 44 (Odessey and Oracle)

TV on the Radio – Ambulance (Desperate Youth, Blood Thirsty Babes)

Art Brut – Good Weekend (Bang Bang Rock and Roll)

The Organ - Love, Love, Love (Grab That Gun)

Lucinda Williams - I Just Want To See You So Bad (Lucinda Williams)

Television – Venus (Marquee Moon)

Buck 65 – Heather Nights (I Dream of Love)

Broken Social Scene – Lover’s Spit (Bee Hives)

The Cramps – Love Me (Off the Bone)

Sholi – All That We Can See (Sholi)

David Bowie – Be My Wife (Low)

Farideh – My King, My Beloved (Symphony of Chemistry)

Randy Newman – Feels Like Home (Harps and Angels)

Stars – What I’m Trying to Say (Set Yourself on Fire)

Beach Boys – You’re So Good to Me (Endless Summer)

Elliott Smith – Twilight (From a Basement on the Hill)

Ron Leary – Everyday I Think of You (Laspe)

Sholi - November Through June (Sholi)

No comments:

Post a Comment