Friday, July 17, 2009

Update: Two Daves and a lot of album covers

An unexpected increase of general shenanigans going on in life right now are keeping me rather busy and not able to devote the time I wish I could to the blog. The last few weeks of play lists will eventually be posted (promise!). In the mean time some news: CJAM is officially changing over to 99.1 in the near future so stay tuned for that. In conjunction with the station’s frequency change, expect a major overhaul around this blog. Also you may have noticed a new voice on the air with me for the past little while: that would be David Foot, a co-host to previous CJAM programming and now full-time co-host of Fear of Music.

Check out next week’s program for a very special edition of Fear of Music where I will be counting down my 20 all-time favorite albums covers. Wanna see if oen of your favorites make the cut, tune in this Tuesday at 1pm to CJAM 91.5 or stream it at www.cjam.ca. this show will also feature Dave of Revolution Rock whose own program I will be co-hosting earlier in the day. It is sure to be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment